Saturday, June 20, 2015

My Travel Makeup Bag


For spring break, my friends and I went to New Orleans. Since we traveled there by flight, I had to pack all of my travel sizes. Deluxe sample sizes and minis are my favorite things ever. I wish cosmetic companies would let us buy products in these sizes.

1. Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist
This mist is the perfect skin refresher after a long day of travel in the airport. I also use it after applying my powder foundation to set my makeup and give my skin a more dewy complexion.

2. BareMinerals PrimeTime Foundation Primer
This is one of my favorite primers that I've tried. It evens my skin complexion and makes applying my bb cream and concealer super easy.

3.  Ole Henrikson Truth Serum
Obsessed with this serum, especially in this deluxe sample size that I got as a Sephora 100 Point Perk. I wrote a full post about this product here.

4. Make Up For Ever Lipstick
I love this lipstick so much that I actually plan on doing a full post on it soon. Received it in Sephora's birthday present last year. This mini version is the perfect size for my lips.

5. Marc Jacobs Daisy
Got this adorable rollerball at the Marc Jacobs Daisy pop up event in SoHo last year. It's great for travel because it's tiny enough to fit easily in my makeup bag and not spill all over the place.

6. L'occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
My hands get really dry whenever I use the hand soap from public bathrooms so I like to keep this on hand to keep my skin moisturized. Full post here.

7. Benefit Watt's Up
Just recently made a full post about this product here. I've gotten really into highlights lately. It's such a great and subtle way to make your skin glow.

8. Tarte BB Cream
Full post here. Even on days when I don't wear makeup, I still like to wear BB cream for the SPF protection. It's super quick to apply and evens the skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment