Thursday, April 9, 2015

Repurchased: Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster



I know I previously wrote about this in my Sample Empties post but I wanted to do a full post about this product! First off, I love the smell - it's slightly citrusy but not too strong. I got it for 100 points using my Sephora Beauty Insider rewards points, which was definitely worth it considering 0.25 ounces is $12 worth of product.

After using the serum, I noticed that my dark spots from acne scars were fading quicker than usual. I used to put it on after my lotion but to get full potency, I put it on right after I wash my face and put on lotion afterwards. This little deluxe sample will last me quite a while, at least two or three months so even though the full price is $48, it'll last forever. If you're just starting to get into serums like me, I recommend this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment