Thursday, June 25, 2015

Repurchased: Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Cream



When I saw that Sephora was offering this as a deluxe sample, I placed an order ASAP. I loved this BB cream after using the sample in this post here.

BB creams are one of my favorite beauty products. I previously wrote about the Tarte BB Cream. While I love both, I feel like the Tarte one is better for winter because it has a weaker SPF of 30 and is slightly lighter than the Dr. Jart one, which has a SFP of 45 and is more of my natural skin color.

I have seen the full sized product in person and I'm not a huge fan of the packaging. It's pretty heavy so it's not travel friendly and also hard to see how much of the product you have left. I like this tube version better so I will probably purchase the Dr. Jart+ Dynamic Duo in the future, which has a 0.5 oz Premium BB and 1.7 oz Dermaclear Micro Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment