Sunday, April 12, 2015

L'occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream


L'occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream

I have the biggest love hate relationship with this hand cream. I received this cute little sample in my Sephora order when they had a promotion for a nail sample kit. Also included in the sample kit were various nail polish removers, cuticle oil and cuticle remover, which for the most part, I also liked.

I love everything about this product besides the smell. The formula is amazing. It's super moisturizing without being greasy, which is amazing. I just can't get over the smell. It smells like a mix of baby powder and old perfume. I absolutely hate it every time I use it. I would definitely repurchase this as my go to hand cream to throw in my purse but I HATE THE SMELL SO MUCH. I'm going to try the other scents they have and pray I like them more than this one. If not, Aesop hand lotion it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment