Wednesday, June 17, 2015

L'occitane Roses et Reines Hand Cream



I love travel sized products and deluxe samples so I went into the L'occitane store in West Village to see if they had any mini hand creams for sale. The manager was so helpful and found this mini roses et reines hand cream in a drawer. 

The formula of this hand cream is lighter and less thick than the shea butter hand creams L'occitane has. It's a different formula but still non greasy and super moisturizing, which I love.

According to the website, L'occitane uses extracts of roses from Grasse, Bulgaria, Morocco and Turkey for the rose scent. However, I found this hand cream scent to be a little too strong. Personally, I prefer the rose heart shea butter hand cream that I reviewed right before this.

No comments:

Post a Comment