Friday, April 3, 2015

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist



I'm not going to lie, I always thought that face mists were a waste of money. Honestly I still don't understand why the Evian face spray is $14...it's literally just water in a spray bottle. When I was doing research about face mists, however, I read about how face mists are good at making your skin look dewy and setting your makeup so when this face mist was available as a deluxe sample on Sephora, I picked it up.

The packaging of this face mist is way better than what you see in pictures. The bottle is made of glass and has a nice weight to it and the spray gives you a dispersed thin mist. I LOVE the smell of this mist, no seriously, it's like perfume for your face. Using it actually does make my skin look more dewy even with powder on. I use it after I finish putting on my bareMinerals powder foundation to prevent it from looking powdery or cakey and to set my makeup. I'm glad I got this as a sample because I really like it but the $35 price tag for the full product is killing me. Definitely adding this to my wish list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment