Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Beauty Empties: Mask Sample Edition


1. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
When I first applied this, my skin was BURNING but after I washed it off, my skin was bright and refreshed. It made my skin smoother and glow from within. The good thing is that there is a small travel size that's only 0.5 ounces which I love and will definitely be purchasing in the future.

2. Fresh Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask
I've previously made a review on this already in this post here. All in all, I wouldn't purchase this in a full size.

3. Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Mask
I've previously made a review on this already in this post here. All in all, I like the GlamGlow mud masks better.

4. GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment
This was my first time trying a GlamGlow product after hearing so many good things about the brand. The sales associate at Sephora warned that it's very strong and she was right. I only applied a very thin layer and it still stung my skin like crazy. This is definitely not something I would use more than once a week but it was pretty effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment