Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask



I impulse bought this a month or two ago because I needed something under $10 to push the total in my shopping cart to $50 to quality for free shipping. The packaging was a lot cuter than I expected. I love how Clinique has the silver caps on all of its packaging.

I don't use the moisture surge overnight mask often. I usually only apply it after I use an exfoliator at night like any GlamGlow products. I've said this before but I still don't understand the difference between an overnight mask and a heavy night cream. To be honest, this seems to be more of a night cream than a mask to me. Regardless, it is a great travel size and good addition to my beauty shelf.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Tim hornibrook

    ReplyDelete