Monday, June 15, 2015

L'occitane Vanilla Bouquet and Rose Heart Shea Butter Hand Cream Set


L'occitane Vanilla Bouquet Shea Butter Hand Cream | L'occitane Rose Heart Shea Butter Hand Cream

I recently picked up this cute mini hand cream set from L'occitane for free at the store in Meatpacking with a deal they were having at the time. I'm so glad I did because these are my two new favorite hand creams!! Perfect size to just throw in my purse.

I previously reviewed the Shea Butter Hand Cream before on this blog and complained about how I loved the texture but absolutely hated the smell. These two hand creams have the same texture that I love but they smell AMAZING. I usually hate the scent of vanilla but this scent is called vanilla bouquet and has some delicate floral notes. I also like this rose heart scent better than the roses et reines scent that L'occitane also has, which I will be reviewing soon as well. 

I loved these two hand creams so much that I actually went to the store in West Village and bought five more tins to stock up for the future. They might be sold out of these tins but L'occitane is still selling full sized hand creams on its website. I highly recommend.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing details about Rose Heart Shea Butter Hand Cream. Shea Butter is one of the best moisturizing, anti-aging regenerating and protecting natural product in the World! It protects your skin from UV sunlight, harsh climate, dehydration and pollution damages. Let's say in short that it is one of the best anti-aging agents for you skin. African Shea Butter is very good product. you can order here.

    ReplyDelete