Friday, March 20, 2015

Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque



I live three blocks away from an Aesop store and always pass it on my way to and from class. I finally got the chance to step into the store when my friend Sophia came to visit NYC. I've heard a lot about the parsley seed mask from other blogger's posts so I thought I would try it out. The employee at the store was super friendly and gave me two samples to try out at home.

Personally, I don't really think masks do anything to improve my skin. This mask, unfortunately, was no exception. As it was drying it made my skin feel extremely tight. It said to leave for up to fifteen minutes but I think I ended up leaving it for only ten. My skin didn't feel any different except for less oily. I love love love Aesop packaging but I don't think it's worth paying $39.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment