Sunday, March 15, 2015

Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo



Before I started using this dry shampoo from Oscar Blandi, I never thought dry shampoo worked. This was mainly because 1. I used a terrible one from Tresemme and 2. I wasn't using it at the right time. After reading magazine articles, I realized that the best time to use dry shampoo is before you sleep so you wake up with hair that isn't greasy or oily.

Using this product is pretty simple. I like to dump out a little bit on my hands, rub my hands together and then rub it into my scalp. The key is to use dry shampoo before your hair starts getting really greasy. The dry shampoo acts as a preventative measure.

Out of the two sizes, I chose the smaller size. It is $11.00 for one ounce but it will last me quite a while. I definitely recommend this if you have thin hair like mine which gets oily really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment