Sunday, March 29, 2015

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser



I ended up buying this when I visited the Fresh store in person because of all the hype I heard about the product. The salesperson I spoke to let me sample it and told me how it was one of their bestsellers.

I bought the smaller size just to test it out.  I plan on using it as my face cleanser of choice when I travel since its smaller and has more travel friendly packaging. My Aveeno face wash that I usually use spills all over the place when I put it in my luggage.

When I first used this fresh face cleanser, it didn't live up to my expectations. I've since used it a couple more times and it's growing on me.  I'm not a huge fan of cream cleansers but my face does feel nice and clean after using it and it doesn't irritate my skin. It's really gentle but still thorough at removing oil and makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment