Thursday, March 12, 2015

Miniature Aesop Bottles


When I stayed at the Park Hyatt Tokyo in Japan this winter, the hotel amenities provided were from Aesop! I've heard a lot of this brand but it was my first time trying it. These products are available online in their travel pack.

1. Classic Shampoo
I wasn't a huge fan of the scent but it did leave my hair clean. To be honest, I felt that the shampoo was only average. I enjoyed using it but not enough to purchase in the future.

2. Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser
Again, I wasn't a huge fan of the scent but it did leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It is pricey though so I'll stick to the soap I've been using.

3. Rind Concentrate Body Balm
This was my favorite out of the three! I'm obsessed with how good it smells and how it doesn't make the skin greasy. Plus, the store sized balm is packaged in a foil tube, which is my weakness. I LOVE how gold and silver foil tubes look.

Overall, I'm really happy I got to try Aesop products but they're almost too expensive for me to justify buying. As for the travel pack, I felt that the packaging wasn't convenient. It was hard to pour out the products and get the amount that I wanted. If I were going to splurge, I would definitely get the Rind Concentrate Body Balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment