Thursday, July 2, 2015

Repurchased: Benefit Dandelion



I first tried Benefit Dandelion when I received it as a deluxe sample along with Benefit Watt's Up. After using it for the first time, I immediately loved it. It's described as a "pressed highlighting powder in ballerina-pink." Basically, it's a light pink blush. The deluxe sample that I tried and loved was actually lighter than the full sized product when applied on the face. Sometimes the color is too strong on my cheeks so I like to blot to create a more natural looking flush.

Another downside is that Dandelion was pretty expensive, at $28.00. I felt that the brush was unnecessary as most of us have extra brushes lying around that we could have used. Personally, I would have rather paid less and not have gotten the brush. Overall, I loved the sample enough to purchase a full sized version but after this blush I think I'm going to try either one by Tarte or Nars.

1 comment:

  1. Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. Tim hornibrook

    ReplyDelete