Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Inner Rim Liner



This liner is almost like a repurchase because I previously used a similar product from Tarte. It to be version 2.0 and is greatly improved from the one I used to use, improving in both application and durability.

I use the liner on the inner corners of my eye and from the inner corner of my eye to the middle of my bottom water line. It surprisingly lasts the entire day and really makes my eyes look brighter and more awake. I love that it's a twist up liner that doesn't require sharpening because sharpening eyeliner is one of my pet peeves. I actually only exclusively use twist up eyeliners. Anyways, if you're looking for a way to brighten up your eyes, I recommend this inner rim liner!

No comments:

Post a Comment